Sunday, April 10, 2011

~ A memory lasts forever .. =D

=D i changed my blog skin .. cute right ?? xD ..
it's so lame .. i know =p haha
i'm just registered marketing course at tarc ..
hope i won't made a wrong desicion ,
won't regret in the future ..
i miss my high school friends ..
those day we spent & hang out together ..
it's really wonderful .. best memories ever =)
i will never forget about the moments we spent together ..
i'm glad that i know them ..
although they're not the best friends to me ..
but they're good friends and nice friends 2 hang out with ,
to crazy & have fun together !!

kidmun, baojit,yasmynn & me
bao bao .=) 
                                                                             ♥♥♥
                                                                 kei kei ..
yasmynn , hou hou , me =)
meihui , baojit, kid mun & me
                                                              the girls ..
                                                                     rroy ~
kid mun , baojit & me
that's us =D
many more ... x.@ lazy to post here .. xD

Look back to the pictures ..
realise i'm really getting older and older ..
i look so young last time ..
so big different with now >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment