Monday, March 14, 2011

♥ " johor '' trip ...

went back to a place that full of my childhood memories , which is johor !!
with my elder brother that just came back from australia ..
its has been a long time we never meet each other ..
so is really a wonderful time to spend time and go out together !!
although is just a short moment ..
so i decided to follow my brother as to accompany him
to visited my auntie at johor ..
during the friday night we went out for dinner ..
after dinner we went to a super nice and romantic place ..
and i forgot what the place call ;p
a place that many couples around , the lights are super nice ,
which is the thing that attracted me ..
 the ship is super nice !! xD
with two little cute cousin .. x.@
with their pink & purple balloon ..

we din't take much pictures !!
coz my brother forgot to bring a new memory card for his camera .. so very limited ar!!
and i forgot to bring my charger .. so cannot waste battery :-(
the second day ~ we went to a place called kota istana ..

 =)

x.@
xD ..

~  camwhore with two little cute cousin  !!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment